by the lake
Sunday, April 20, 2008
 7:26 AM


2 weeks have passed and 6more weeks to go!!

Whoa, i thnk weekdays are killing me lately. Nv had a good rest fr mon to fri, which my schedule is packed to the max with meetings and meetings. I dun thnk i can escape fr this cycle in the currently but do contact me earlier so I can settle anything properly.

erm....i seriously dunno wad to blog today. Things seems to be flying pass me in the speed of light which I can;t recall. >.< Anw, lets hope all my reader have a nice time for thier school or attachment. I would try to do a better post next time =C

Things for this week

- Meetings
- ChinaTown on Tue (settle laptop insurance) Any1 wan go wif me?
- Training
- Sleeping
- Reply mail
- Industry visit
- Driving
- Library
- Gym


will of the heart                                   Sleeper89




Site Boy Tag Links Credits Archives
WELCOME

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



HI, Welcome to SLEEPER's blog. Do enjoy your time here =D

--------------------------------------------

My belief: Simplicity to Perfection 

Simplicity is not just about making things simple, it is making simple things to perfection.

Sleeper89™